Anyhoo, here's some fun pics :)
Making bracelets... the headrest made a handy place to hang it while I worked...
Funky old desert towns...
Mountains and clouds we passed...
I love this one :)
Pretty blues... I love how soft it looks.
Lots of palm trees...
Hopefully more to come...
I wanted to go to the Robotics competition so badly!! How was it?
ReplyDeleteDo you have any pictures of your robot? (it's ok to share them with the "Competition" now, right? :)
It was great! Are you going to the one in LA? Yeah, I'll get them up eventually... some are already up on Chief Delphi's forum, so I'm sure it'll be fine to post some here :D
ReplyDeletep.s. i forgot to add *headdesk* we won!!! we had an all girls drive team... my best friend drove the base, I drove the arm, kicker, and roller, and another friend was the human player. Much fun :D
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! I wish I could go see a competition, but I'm gonna be gone for the next one... I can't wait until I'm a senior and can build the robot :)
ReplyDeleteRight now my engineering class is learning computer programming, for the next week we are staring at pizzas for a pizza order program, and the class is right before lunch. I get so hungry! :P